New Safety Measures surrounding COVID-19 Update
As Anderson Air LLC, I wanted to reach out to you personally to let you know how we are implementing safety protocols to continue to serve you during this unprecedented COVID-19 season. At this time, we are open and operating on a full-time schedule to meet all your heating and air conditioning needs including maintenance, service, repair, indoor air quality, and installation appointments. We will provide a Covid-19 update as needed.
Anderson Air Conditioning Updated Procedures
We are following enhanced cleaning protocols recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure your safety. Also, we are monitoring our team member’s health. Anyone that has a fever is showing signs of sickness, or who have been known to be exposed will remain at home.
We are closely monitoring the news from the CDC as well as the World Health Organization (WHO). Should any new recommendations or procedures come up, we will change our protocols accordingly. At Anderson Air LLC, we plan to remain open and continue to have our technicians service, repair, and install your systems as normal. We will communicate any changes to that decision to you as they occur.
Our team needs to know if you have been exposed to Covid-19 so that we can be proactive with our team’s response and level of protection. We are asking customers to be honest about their travels and medical conditions. If you have a regularly scheduled appointment and are experiencing any of the following symptoms. cough, fever, shortness of breath; please call our office at 850-390-4678 to reschedule.
Here is a list of some procedures we are implementing to ensure we meet your needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our communities safe.
- Protection: Our technician will wear gloves while at your home or business.
- Cleaning: They must wash their hands and wipe down the tools that they use after each call. We will also be cleaning our facility frequently with recommended sanitizing products daily.
- Signature for service & repair work: We normally require our repair or service work to be approved by signature. However, during this time, we will be suspending this requirement. We will accept a verbal commitment to perform service and repair work.
- For equipment sales, we have the option of electronic signature approval via email and we will require signatures for replacement and installation of equipment.
- Payment: Please make payments electronically. Please call our office at 850-390-4678 to give your payment information to our office staff while the technician is on-site.
- Meetings: We are postponing any in-person company meetings so that we maintain social distancing. We will be limiting face to face interaction between our office team members and field team members.
Servicing the Community
At Anderson Air LLC safety is one of our core values. We are dedicated to the well-being of our customers as well as our employees. As members of a common community, together we can make a difference. We will continue our focus on delivering the products and services you depend on in a manner consistent with the health and wellbeing of everyone.
Please call our main line at 850-390-4678 to schedule your appointment or to discuss any concerns you may have. We are here to serve you. Call today!
Anderson Air LLC