When you have questions, the dependable folks at Anderson Air Cooling & Heating are ready and able to answer.
Here are some of our most frequent questions about Heating & Air Conditioning.
Where can I get parts for my Bryant® equipment?
- We are the the best resource for identifying and supplying the correct, current parts for your system, as well as pricing and availability. The team at Anderson Air can help you!
Why can’t I find the correct size furnace filter at my local home improvement store?
- The filter that was shipped with your Bryant® unit is made from higher-quality materials than those of the disposable filters found in retail stores. For that reason, replacement Bryant® filters can only be purchased through a Bryant® dealer such as Anderson Air Conditioning. However, keep in mind that Bryant® filters are reusable, and can be washed by hand in cold water.
I need help troubleshooting a problem with my equipment.
- Anderson Air is the best trouble shooter in the Pensacola, Florida area. The climate in our area places a lot of demands on your system. As a result we see the most common equipment failures. Our factory authorized technicians are trained and equipped to quickly and accurately diagnose any troubleshooting issue.
Which Bryant®equipment will best fit my home?
- There are many factors that affect the sizing and specifications of your system, including square footage, insulation, window surface and configuration, geographic location of your home, duct sizing and arrangement, and many others. Anderson Air Conditioning can perform an in-home load analysis to determine which equipment combinations will perfectly suit your home and your family’s needs.
What does my warranty cover?
- Under the standard factory warranty, Bryant® covers the parts, and Anderson Air Conditioning covers the labor. A warranty certificate will be included in your homeowner information packet, and is specific to the model numbers, serial numbers and installation dates of your products. If you cannot find your warranty certificate, Anderson Air Conditioning will also be able to provide you with the information.
How much will a new system cost?
- This is based on many factors such as the size of the equipment needed and the efficiency of the unit that meets your budgetary needs. Indoor air quality add ons such as whole house filtration, humidity control and air sanitation can also affect pricing. Our comfort specialist will help you determine which system meets you homes heating and cooling demands while determining which system also meets your personal comfort, efficiency and indoor air quality needs.
What is the life expectancy of my unit?
- Dependable Bryant® products are among the longest lasting heating and cooling products available. For your specific equipment, there are many variables that affect life expectancy, especially including the regularity of routine maintenance. Anderson Air Conditioning offers routine preventative maintenance agreements which will keep your manufacturer warranty in tact while also extending the life and efficiency of your heating cooling system.
Contact Pensacola’s Best Air Conditioning Company
If you need answers, we have them! Contact Anderson Air today for your air conditioning solutions.