When you have heating and air questions, the dependable folks at Anderson Air Cooling & Heating are ready and able to answer.
Here are some of our most frequent heating and air questions
Where can I get parts for my Bryant® equipment?
- We are the best resource for identifying and supplying the correct, current parts for your system, as well as pricing and availability. The team at Anderson Air can help you!
Why can’t I find the correct size furnace filter at my local home improvement store?
- The filter that was shipped with your Bryant® unit is made from higher-quality materials than those of the disposable filters found in retail stores. For that reason, replacement Bryant® filters can only be purchased through a Bryant® dealer such as Anderson Air Conditioning. However, keep in mind that Bryant® filters are reusable, and can be washed by hand in cold water.
I need help troubleshooting a problem with my equipment.
- Anderson Air is the best troubleshooter in the Pensacola, Florida area. The climate in our area places a lot of demands on your system. As a result we see the most common equipment failures. Our factory authorized technicians are trained and equipped to quickly and accurately diagnose any troubleshooting issue.
Which Bryant®equipment will best fit my home?
- There are many factors that affect the sizing and specifications of your system, including square footage, insulation, window surface and configuration, geographic location of your home, duct sizing and arrangement, and many others. Anderson Air Conditioning can perform an in-home load analysis to determine which equipment combinations will perfectly suit your home and your family’s needs.
What does my warranty cover?
- Under the standard factory warranty, Bryant® covers the parts, and Anderson Air Conditioning covers the labor. A warranty certificate will be included in your homeowner information packet, and is specific to the model numbers, serial numbers and installation dates of your products. If you cannot find your warranty certificate, Anderson Air Conditioning will also be able to provide you with the information.
How much will a new system cost?
- This is based on many factors such as the size of the equipment needed and the efficiency of the unit that meets your budgetary needs. Indoor air quality add ons such as whole house filtration, humidity control and air sanitation can also affect pricing. Our comfort specialist will help you determine which system meets you homes heating and cooling demands while determining which system also meets your personal comfort, efficiency and indoor air quality needs.
What is the life expectancy of my unit?
- Dependable Bryant® products are among the longest-lasting heating and cooling products available. For your specific equipment, there are many variables that affect life expectancy, especially including the regularity of routine maintenance. Anderson Air Conditioning offers routine preventative maintenance agreements which will keep your manufacturer warranty intact while also extending the life and efficiency of your heating cooling system.
Heating and Air Questions – Pensacola, FL
Trust the local choice for answers to your heating and air questions in Pensacola, FL, and also the surrounding areas, Anderson Air Cooling and Heating. We are here to serve you.
Heating and Air Questions and Answers
What happens if you don’t service your air conditioner?
Service for your air conditioner not only extends its life it helps it operate more efficiently. Without service, your AC can become damaged costing more money for repairs in the long run. When semi-annual maintenance is performed it helps a licensed technician diagnose problems when they are still minimal as well as helps increase your comfort.
Is it bad to leave AC fan on?
When you leave your AC Fan on it helps distribute the air more evenly. This allows your heating and cooling system to circulate the air and operate more efficiently. UV lights ensure cleaner air in your home.
How do you know when you need a new air conditioner?
If your AC system is not keeping you as cool as it once did or you see a rise in your annual utility bill it may be time for a system replacement. As the system ages, it needs to run longer to keep your home cool costing you more money. We recommend getting a free system replacement estimate on any AC system over 10 years old.
What is the best month to buy an air conditioner?
If you are in the market for a new air conditioner or HVAC system the best time to shop around is in the spring or the fall. Usually during these times contractors have rebates available through the manufacturers saving you money in the long run.
Why is my AC running but not cooling?
If your AC system is running but not cooling you could have a blocked condenser coil. A blocked condenser coil can make you home uncomfortable. A licensed technician can diagnose your AC problem and get it fixed quickly so you can get back to the comfort you deserve.
How much does it cost to fix an AC?
The cost of AC repair varies depending on the area you live in as well as the issue causing your AC system to not operate effectively, including parts, or the complexity of the project. Most HVAC companies will charge a service fee to come out and diagnose your AC issue as well as a fee to repair it.
How do I know if my AC needs freon?
If your AC system is running but not keeping you cool.
You hear strange noises such as bubbling or hissing coming from your unit.
You are seeing an increase in utility bills.
There is ice forming on your refrigerant line.
If you have any of the above issues, contact a licensed HVAC professional so they can diagnose your AC issue. Our team will repair it quickly so you can have a comfortable and also cool indoor environment.
Heating and Air Questions – Pensacola, FL
At Anderson Air Cooling and Heating we are your local choice for answers to all your heating and air questions. Trust our experience. Contact one of our team members today so we can help you stay comfortable and cool in your home.
Contact Pensacola’s Best Air Conditioning Company
If you need answers, we have them! Contact Anderson Air today for your air conditioning solutions.
Learn more about our other services: